[Samba] films on Desktops and roaming profiles

Kristyan Osborne kris at longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk
Sat May 29 17:18:27 GMT 2004

Hiya,

If these are NT4, Win2K or XP machines you can use the NT4 policy editor to limit the size of the profile. Once you have created the policy file you just need to put it in the netlogon share and all should work. I believe there are detailed notes in the Samba Howto collection and probably the example docs by John T.

Cheers

--------
Kristyan Osborne - IT Technician
Longhill High School