Same Problem.... RE: [Samba] Can see server, but can't see shares. Whazzup?

Matthias Mitze mail_adresse at nurfuerspam.de
Fri May 28 10:32:48 GMT 2004

Hi

thanks for the suggestions, but it did not help.. and I think the error
might be a combination of dhcp and smb config... .

While trying to open the windows network places sometimes I can see the
other pcs, sometimes not... if I see the machines (including the server) I
can not access them (something like "You do not have the right to access the
Network, please ask your administrator.." haha...).

So at the moment I am open for any help. because I never had this problems
before....

CU Matthias