[Samba] iptables and samba

azeem ahmad azeem484 at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 22:02:20 GMT 2004

the problem has been partially soved by REJECTing or ACCEPTing the port 445.
the effect of ACCEPTing or REJECTing is same and that is:
as i stated before that i have two shares named soft and linux. the problem
appeares while accessing both shares for the first time (note only for the
first time. if i close the share and then triy again the problem doesnt
occur unless i restart my client computer) now the problem has been
partially solved as if i access one of the two shares it takes 4 minutes but
if then i access the 2nd share it doent take time. while before adding this
rule it was talking time for the both shares

Regards
Azeem