Same Problem.... RE: [Samba] Can see server, but can't see shares. Whazzup?

MM mail_adresse at nurfuerspam.de
Wed May 26 11:58:47 GMT 2004

ok
I did it, but *@ no success...

I used Smb with W2K for years without Problems, but now with this
eXPerimental OS....

Here comes my smb.conf I do not see an error... :
 Samba config file created using SWAT
# from 0.0.0.0 (0.0.0.0)
# Date: 2004/05/27 13:56:58

# Global parameters
[global]
workgroup = RESULT-THALIS
netbios name = MASTER
server string = Result-Thalis Server
encrypt passwords = Yes
map to guest = Bad User
unix password sync = Yes
time server = Yes
unix extensions = Yes
deadtime = 60
socket options = SO_KEEPALIVE TCP_NODELAY IPTOS_LOWDELAY
printcap name = CUPS
os level = 32
default service = homes
read only = No
guest ok = Yes
printing = cups
veto files = /*.eml/*.nws/riched20.dll/*.{*}/

[homes]
comment = Home Directories
valid users = %S
create mask = 0640