[Samba] XP Home could access printer & disk share, now cannot

fredex fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Wed May 26 00:11:35 GMT 2004

We've recently set up both a new windows  XP box (formerly it was w98)
and a new linux box (now TAO linux, was RH 7.2) at home.

After much pain (because both systems are significantly different) I was able
toget XP to access both disk shares and a print share on the linux box.

Now, a few weeks later, having not changed any configurations in samba,
the XP box says   "disconnected" for all the above.

I've stared at it for a while and have come up blank. Can anyone point
me in a helpful direction? Thanx!

                       I can do all things through Christ
                              who strengthens me.