[Samba] IPv6 Support

Baxter, Charles A CBaxter at crt.xerox.com
Tue May 25 12:43:35 GMT 2004

Thanks much for the info.

I am currently in the process of testing the 2.x patches
and will forward test reports.

If the patch is contributed to the project for Samba 3.x or 4.x
do you have a time frame in mind for a target release (2005, 2006) ?

I can appreciate your dilemma with MS providing their direction.

Thanks again.
Chuck