[Samba] recovering files from .recyle

Mike Stewart mike at powys-training.co.uk
Tue May 25 08:09:09 GMT 2004

Thanks, according the the Samba help file I need  --with-vfs at compile
time.  Trying at the moment to install Slackware and Samba on an old machine
for testing it out but seems there's a hardware glitch somewhere as
Slackware installation hangs.  hopefully I'll get time later in the week -
or I might try Mandrake as we are planning to use that for end users in the
not too distant and with the latest Samba.

Thanks again for all your assistance, hope you get your user's access to the
.recycle Robin.. I'll keep watching this list.

Mike