[Samba] Success story

Jamrock news_jamrock at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 16:16:53 GMT 2004

We have been using Samba on my company's network for over a year now.

Two weeks ago, we did our first implementation for a customer.  We moved
them  from an old NT 4.0 box.  It is a small company with between 15 - 20
workstations.

They now have a Samba domain controller and a Windows 2000 member server
running the accounting software.  The transition was smooth and things seem
to be going well.

Congrats Samba Team on a good product.

By the way, John.  I got my copy of Samba - 3 By Example a few weeks ago.
It answered a lot of questions, especially re: the use of OpenLDAP.

Peace.