[Samba] recovering files from .recyle

Mike Stewart mike at powys-training.co.uk
Mon May 24 08:12:53 GMT 2004

Thanks Robin,

I'm not sure if my Samba was compiled with the vfs options but I'll set up a
test machine with 2.2.8a and see what happens :-).  As far as the users
accessing the .recycle directory I won't be too concerned... in fact I
probably won't even tell then it exists, if it works I can earn a few
chocolate bars for "doing something very complex and technical" to recover
lost files for them :-)))

Mike

Monday morning, week's only just started so I'm still in good gumour.