[Samba] Problems upgrading from 2.2.7a to 3.0.2a

Jose Martinez jvm_vi at bellsouth.net
Sun May 23 18:09:51 GMT 2004

Jeremy

Also try this. I had the same stuff happen to me and I'm still experiencing
some issues but trying to get through them. This seemed to work also

net groupmap modify ntgroup="Domain Users" unixgroup=users
net groupmap modify ntgroup="Domain Admins" unixgroup=admins
net groupmap modify ntgroup="Domain Guests" unixgroup=nobody

Jose