[Samba] Problems since upgrade to 3.0.2a-3 (mandrake rpm)

Chris chowell at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 21 17:13:48 GMT 2004

Hey... first time post to this group :s

i have recently upgraded from mandrake 9.1 to 10.0, automatically installing
samba version 3.0.2a-3 to my system over the previous version, i kept my
original config file..
all my old directory shares, as well as any new shares i add, are displayed as
printers in all my clients on the network (WinXP pro, Win98, smb)..
i have tried manually adding shares to the config file and adding shares
through swat and webmin, but the keep appearing as printers.
i'm confused to hell and would appreciate any advice..
 i have attached my config file  for reference..

thanks in advance..
-CHRIS-