[Samba] pdbedit + ldap doesn't work

daves-jr at cecom.ufmg.br daves-jr at cecom.ufmg.br
Fri May 21 17:06:03 GMT 2004

Oh, sorry.
Well, when u have added with smbldap-tools, the script create the samba
objects too, so the created user can logon normaly. You dont need add the
user again.
Remember, if you no set sid on script, the access will be denied.

Emerson Henrique Kfuri Pereira

Divisão de Atendimento e Consultoria
CECOM - Reitoria - UFMG
Telefone: 34994009

             Umberto Zanatta
             <uzanatta at provinc
             ia.treviso.it>                                           Para
             Enviado Por:              daves-jr at cecom.ufmg.br
             samba-bounces+dav                                          cc
             es-jr=ufmg.br at lis         samba at lists.samba.org
             ts.samba.org                                          Assunto
                                       Re: [Samba] pdbedit + ldap doesn't
                                       work
             21/05/2004 12:23

I've done it... but it's the same!

provtvlp:~ # smbpasswd -a pippo
New SMB password:
Retype new SMB password:
ldapsam_modify_entry: Failed to add user dn= uid=pippo,ou=People,
o=PROVTV with: Already exists

ldapsam_add_sam_account: failed to modify/add user with uid = pippo (dn
= uid=pippo,ou=People,o=PROVTV)
Failed to add entry for user pippo.
Failed to modify password entry for user pippo