[Samba] net ads join hangs forever

ww m-pubsyssamba pubsyssamba at bbc.co.uk
Fri May 21 12:03:04 GMT 2004

logged on bugzilla, id   1370

thanks Andy.

I believe this is a bug as I have posted exactly the same problem to this
list already including some debug info, nobody replied though....
I have contacted Andrew Bartlett on this with some debug information and
am waiting for a reply. As its not just me I'll raise a bug in bugzilla,

	thanks Andy Smith.

PS I've replicated the problem on Linux and Solaris and Kerberos is
working correctly.
<<