[Samba] Win98 ==> Samba printing problem

Adina S sambadyna at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 08:44:25 GMT 2004

I used cups and Adobe drivers. I downloaded the
drivers from www.adobe.com, then a PostScript for HP
(I have that kind of printer), instaled localy the
driver on a win 98 machine, stored the files on the
samba server in /usr/share/cups/drivers and after that
cupaddsmb created the driver, pt it in print$ share,
WIN40/0 directory.
Hope this helps