[Samba] Re: Samba 3 password changes

Paul Taylor paul at nms.com.au
Thu May 20 03:59:17 GMT 2004

I saw the thread on MS KB828741 and removed the patch via Control Panel.

Now the error I get when I attempt to change passwords is "You do not have
permission to change your password".

The Samba log file for this machine shows the following entry;

[2004-05-20 13:46:51, 0] lib/util_sock.c:read_socket_with_timeout(279)
   read_socket_with_timeout: timeout read. read erro = Input/output error.

news:c8h3ic$gq7$1 at sea.gmane.org...