[Samba] Mapping My Documents

Wed May 19 23:43:37 GMT 2004

Not sure how usrmgr.exe is going to help but you can get it from my site:
http://forrow.com/nova/gear/srvtools.exe. Or just search google for
srvtools.exe

Haven't used win98 in ages so can't check this but all the main paths for
stuff in win2k & winXP at least are stored in:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User
Shell Folders

Alex Forrow