[Samba] volume parameter PLEASE!

undergra undergra at vallesnet.org
Wed May 19 17:56:52 GMT 2004

> Change [share] to [anothername].  Seems simple enough, I can't see any
> reason to not do this.

the reason is by the users. For administrate and mount
shares i use short names, but for users is more pretty
use long names. For example, the share [homes] on
windows is more pretty see the text "My Disc", "My home", "my personal
files" etc. than "homes"

The parameter "volume" do this but not works