[Samba] Invalid Password or Username

Woodmansee Keenan Contr OD4/DX Keenan.Woodmansee at ONIZUKA.AF.MIL
Wed May 19 17:04:42 GMT 2004

I was using Windows 2000 Server with Citrix and  Solaris 8 (04/04) w/ Samba
2.0.0.
Home directories are normally mapped automatically to the H: drive when
logging on to the Windows server through Citrix from the Unix workstation.

I added Windows Service Pack 3 to the 2000 server and Samba 3.0.4 to the
Unix server, and now I receive the "invalid Password or Username" pop up.

I can manually map the H: drive, though it asks for a username and password
each time, which is a pain in the butt and need it to work like before.

Thanks for any info you can give me.

woody