[Samba] 'veto oplock files' option in 3.0.2a broken ???

Flávio Henrique flavinhohenrique at terra.com.br
Wed May 19 16:56:17 GMT 2004

Hi all..

I'm update my samba, from 2.2.8a to 3.0.2a, and now my 'veto oplock files' do no work...

I set my option like this: veto oplock files = /*.mdb/*.MDB/

but after the first user open our software (that opens a file .mdb in a samba share) the second user can't open... he gets the error message: 'Couln't lock the file'

Even setting all locking options = no, the error persists...

Someone already have the same problem ??

thanx

Hwo