[Samba] ACL Problems

Mike Sullivan mike.sullivan at alltec.com
Wed May 19 16:04:39 GMT 2004

Nathan

I have configured with the following flags.
./configure --with-winbind --with-acl-support --with-pam --with-smbmount --w
ith-ads

and the OS definately supports ACLs as I can add domain users via the
setfacl command.  Even when I add an ACL entry via this method the
security tab on the PDC will not display anything other than the
owner/group/Everyone permissions.  I get permission denied when I try
to add an ACL entry via the PDC gui tool.

                        Mike

--
Mike Sullivan                           V.P. Performance Computing
@lliance Technologies,                  Voice: (416) 385-3255 x 228,