[Samba] NT_STATUS_NO_MEMORY

Tom tdeboeser at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 13:20:39 GMT 2004

Hi,
  I'm using Apache2 with a little used smbauth module.  This module is
compiled against the samba (3.0.0) libaries.  Apache2 with module (and
others) starts fine, but when accessing a protected (webserver auth) page
the error log reports:

[Wed May 19 06:52:58 2004] [error] [client x.x.x.x] user tdeboeser failed
idation (server=someserver.fcps.edu,dom=FCPSEDU): Could not connect to
server: NT_STATUS_NO_MEMORY

I've tried two different PDC's, same results, using "snoop" shows that
no attempt is made to connect to the PDC.

Google only gives me hits about samba patch submissions, and the patches
don't have discriptions of this error.  So I'm assuming my 1gig of ram
(sun v100) isn't enough, LOL.

 What would produce this error?

Thanks,

Tom de