[Samba] What files to configure for Samba+LDAP

Budhi Setiawan budhi at student.sgu.ac.id
Wed May 19 05:04:28 GMT 2004

http://www.unav.es/cti/ldap-smb/smb-ldap-3-howto.html
or
http://www.unav.es/cti/ldap-smb/ldap-smb-2_2-howto.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "abebe lsslp" <peaceofcrap2001 at yahoo.com>
To: <samba at lists.samba.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 10:35 AM
Subject: [Samba] What files to configure for Samba+LDAP

> I have a samba 3 server running as PDC on my small testing network with
one win 98 and one XP pro clients. My PDC works perfectly! I am now trying
to add LDAP 2.2 (release version) to work with Samba 3.

> I have been reading about LDAP all day long. However, the more I read, the
more I am getting confused. I was wondering what files I need to configure
for LDAP to work with Samba? I am currently configering sldap.conf and
smb.conf. Also, can any one point me to a good source where I can get
specific instructions on Samba+LDAP?