[Samba] Help Samba Virtual Servers (Host aliases) configuration problem

Romeyn Prescott prescor at digirom.potsdam.edu
Tue May 18 17:32:55 GMT 2004

I'm replying to this old message just to say that I am trying to do
the same thing and it's not working.  I have done everything as this
person has, and no matter which host a Windows box visits, they see
the same shares.

Is it not possible to set up netbios aliases which each present
separate shares?

Thanks,
...ROMeyn

At 4:58 PM +0200 7/8/03, Poletto Davide scribbled: