[Samba] Cannot connect MacOSX domain member to PDC

Huyler, Christopher M CHRISTOPHER.HUYLER at ca.com
Tue May 18 13:23:55 GMT 2004

What is it that you have tried so far?  Post your server and client
smb.conf files as well as the exact error so we can get a better grasp
of the problem.

You should also take a look at the "Directory Access" application in
/Applications/Utilities if you haven't already.  It will allow you to
use Active Directory or LDAP to authenticate your username/password when
you login.  Before you do that, though, you do need to join the domain
with samba using "net ads|rpc join -S servername -U username".  You
might be getting the master browser errors because you are not
specifying the server.