[Samba] RE: CUPS - problems changing printing pref. on Win XP

Adina S sambadyna at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 09:12:15 GMT 2004

Thank you for the info. I already upgraded samba to
3.0.4 version but I dont´t want to use cups again
unless I have a hope that error wont come up again.

Since the new cups win driver 6.0 will be released in
a few weeks and I don´t have much time, could you
please recommend me some other cups drivers? Because
yes, I am using cups windows drivers 5.0rc3... I want
to use ADOBE only for 98 clients, for XP and 2000 I
hope is a better solution.

Thanks,
Adina

http://www.cups.org/str.php?L488+P0+S-2+C0+I0+E0+QWindows+driver