[Samba] Domain Group in new version of samba

John H Terpstra samba at primastasys.com
Mon May 17 02:05:48 GMT 2004

Patrick,

Check out the Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf chapter on Group management.
You can get it from:
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf
or you can buy it in book form from Amazon.Com. It is called "The Official Samba-3 HOWTO and Reference Guide".

While you are at it, you could also download and check fully worked examples network configurations that are
documented in the Samba-Guide. You can get it from:
http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf or buy it from Amazon.Com as the book "Samba-3 by Example".

If these resources are not sufficient please let me know what else we can do to help our users to find the
information they need.

- John T.
---
John H Terpstra