[Samba] fedora core 1 smb

antonio at kabaya.homelinux.org antonio at kabaya.homelinux.org
Sat May 15 01:53:13 GMT 2004

There is a way using dhcp without dns or hosts:

Getting the ip of clients in /var/lib/dhcp/leases or so (take a look, now
I'm at home cannot remember the file) you can just adjust your dhcpd.conf
to asign fixed address to ciertain mac addres.

To know the mac address of each client u have to boot each client in
order, one after other. Hope you understand, if not it's the stupid part
of me always talking.

Regards.