[Samba] utmp = yes

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Thu May 13 23:24:20 GMT 2004

I don't think you can actually do this -- I believe you have to use the
system's utmp file, which is most definitely not in that directory -- I
don't know that Samba will create its own... maybe if you start one there,
it will then use it... but I'm not sure.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630