[Samba] Samba - Oplocks = no

L. Mark Stone LMStone at RNoME.com
Thu May 13 20:21:26 GMT 2004

On Thursday 13 May 2004 12:26 pm, David Brodbeck wrote:
> [...]

And if the Windows clients are running ACT! software don't forget there
are some registry entries to deal with on the Windows clients as well.

The actdiag.exe program from will do this for you.

A Message From...  L. Mark Stone

Reliable Networks of Maine, LLC
477 Congress Street, 5th Floor
Portland, ME 04101