[Samba] Problem with net rpc vampire

tk5ep at free.fr tk5ep at free.fr
Thu May 13 11:41:08 GMT 2004

Hi All,

I configured samba to be a domain member in NT4 environment.
I use FEDORA 1B
SAMBA 3.0.2

i am at the point where :
- i successfully joined NT domain
- i succesfully can see users and group with wbinfo -u or -g command
- i can access from Windoz stations to shared folders Linux when public = yes

but i can't fetch the PDC SAM to create my samba and linux accounts :

with the NET RPC VAMPIRE -U administrator%password
i get error message : NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

with the NET RPC VAMPIRE -S PDC administrator%password
i get error Error connecting to NETLOGON pipe

just in case :

the nscd daemon is stopped
testparm says all ok

Any advice ??