[Samba] i cannot find kinit

Tom Skeren tms3 at fsklaw.net
Wed May 12 18:52:00 GMT 2004

Assuming the name of the server is like server.niit.edu.pk then use the
following.  If the server name is niit, dropp the niit.

default_realm = niit.edu.pk
password server = kerberos.niit.edu.pk

as for kinit use
kinit ADMINISTRATOR at NIIT.EDU.PK case sensitive.  If that doesn't work,
kill winbindd and restart with a level 10 debug and trace where the
error is in winbindd.log.