[Samba] starnge Auth problem in w2k Domain with ADS

Yohann Ferreira bertram25 at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 09:18:20 GMT 2004

Hi !
I'm having the same problem when I want to access my shares on the samba ADS
member server.
I, too, have successfully joined the domain and I can log on the domain
using a 2000 user account from the samba itself.
But as for you, I am prompted for a user and pass when accessing my shares
from a 2000 client in the network neighborhood.

Be strong, we are two in this mess...

Thanks for reading

Bertram