[Samba] Access denied because of conflicting credentials.

Yohann Ferreira bertram25 at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 09:03:27 GMT 2004

Hi everyone !

I have been working for a long time now on doing file sharing with a samba
domain member of a Windows 2000 AD server.

My Samba Server is visible in the Windows Network, and I've joined him using
:
kinit & net ads join...
All that is fine, but when I try to access my shares from a W2k client, I
receive the following message :

Access denied because of conflicting credentials.

Any idea ?

PS: Your work is great Samba Team ! Yeah, keep it up !

Thanks for reading

Bertram