[Samba] SAGE Line 50

Hamish captainmish at gmx.net
Mon May 10 16:16:01 GMT 2004

Hi Steve
Thanks for the help with that.
I think we are doing the same thing at the moment:

Mapped drive on client M:\
Sage installed on each client
ACCDATA shared from M:\{company}     (at the moment hosted on 2k server)

How many users do you have connected to this share? All i am worried
about is locking of files etc. We have the possibility of around 10
simultaneous users although average will be closer to 3.

Thanks again.

Hamish