[Samba] SAGE Line 50

steve downes steve at kingswayelec.co.uk
Mon May 10 16:08:08 GMT 2004

I've been using sage instant this way for several years without
problem. Just the data files on the server & the program on the
host. You need to set up the company file in your sage directory to
point to the data files & I think you need to (I always have done) set
up a shortcut on the windows machine to the samba source so your
company file points to say G:\(data-dir)

Gat back to me (probably off list) if you need any more info.

Steve