[Samba] Suse Linux OpenExchange Server (Samba 2.2.5) and XP

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Mon May 10 13:04:56 GMT 2004

>>Has anyone else dealt with this sort of thing ?
>>

>Every day, we've had a Samba PDC with LDAP backed since 2.2.1a

Be aware though, that SLOX has a slightly wierd LDAP layout, at least
the version we tested here did.  All the users were in the base of the
LDAP tree.  You'll also end up with machines in the LDAP root, assuming
you didn't find a way to change the defaults of course.  You shouldn't
have any problems doing that, but things look a bit goofy compared to
many other LDAP servers with things like ou=People, ou=Group.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office:		701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.         Cell:			701-306-6254