[Samba] Samba 3.0.3 Available for Download

Tim Jordan timothy_jordan at labor.state.ak.us
Sat May 8 15:14:27 GMT 2004

Hello Buchan,
Can you please give me the link to your Mandrake packages for current
samba version.  I seem to have misplaced it.  Also, are you maintaing
Openldap for Mandrake?

I've been testing Openldap and pam_ldap, nss_ldap -under Debian with
little sucess authenticating from ldap.  Though maybe I could test the
Mandrake packages.

Finally, when setting up Samba to join an Active Directory domain,  do
you find the krb5 tickets types are conisistenly wrong?  Whats the best
approach toward determining what your server (w2K pdc) wants to issue
for krb5 tickets?  Finally can this processes be automated so when
installing the Mandrake samba package it it can query the kdc for ticket
types and configure the krb5.conf properly?

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
TJ