[Samba] Samba HOME Share

Talwar, Puneet (NIH/NIAID) PTALWAR at niaid.nih.gov
Fri May 7 11:44:19 GMT 2004

OK, the problem I am having here is that I have setup winbind, and Kerberos
on my Red Hat Linux box to talk to the AD server for user authentication and
everything works fine, I can even telnet into the Linux box using the AD
account and password and so forth.  But when it comes time for me connect to
the Linux box from Windows workstation it gives me permission denied msg.
I have created a local user account on the Linux box and as well the home
directory for the user that has the same username which is on the AD server.
If someone has experience a similar problem and have solved this issue
please let me know.

Thanks,