[Samba] Win 98 prob

Dave Silvera - PC Webshop dave at pcwebshop.co.uk
Fri May 7 09:32:14 GMT 2004

Hi Mathew - hope you dont mind me emailing you...saw the below on a
forum..did you manage to get the prob fixed?
I am having exaclty the same prob and cannot find the answer anywhere

"I am having a problem with a Win98 machine on this network, and I can't
seem
to pinpoint the issue.  The machine seems to 'hang' for several seconds
everytime a Context menu is displayed (Start button or right-click on a file
or icon).  The pop-up context menu simply takes a long time to display."

Hope you can help

Dave Silvera

(PC Webshop Ltd)
sales at pcwebshop.co.uk
www.pcwebshop.co.uk

Tel  +44 (0) 1643 709211
Fax +44 (0) 1643 704799
Website Design and Hosting - Internet Solutions - Internet Caf'e