[Samba] default roaming profile for Samba 3.0.2a / WinXP P

Yohann Ferreira bertram25 at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 08:05:04 GMT 2004

Hi there !

What kind of filesystem do you use on your Samba server ?
You won't be able to use ACL on a standard ext2/3 for example.
(I suggest you use XFS...)

Have you opened your UNIX rights, by doing :
chmod -R 1777 /myshares
(that's just an example.)
and then restricting the rights under Samba...

Hope that helped

Bertram