[Samba] groupmap not working correctly

Edward Ashley samba at klesknet.com
Thu May 6 21:40:09 GMT 2004

Hi
I'm having a similar problem. Have you tried checking whether the group is
listed in the local group in computer management? Or can't you get that far
because of user privileges? My problem is that I have to restart the
computer before the second user logs on to get the correct privileges. It's
a bit annoying having to restart just to login as a different user.
Ned