[Samba] samba 3.0.2a dos access problem null password

Xavier x.poirier at free.fr
Thu May 6 19:32:00 GMT 2004

Selon john.nelson at teradyne.com:

Yes ,

I anderstood this John, thanks.
My Samba 3.0.2 is on a security=share level.
My problem is that I have ONE share for anonymous users , it's ok.
And another share for ONE user authenticated and it is ok too for the point of
vue of windows OS.
But using LAN MANAGER onto DOS Floppy disk, I cannot connect to the second one
due to encrypted password!
Is there a way to use encrypted password with LAN MANAGER with old DOS ?

Thanks.

Xavier

--
Xavier