[Samba] printing from xp

Tim Booher tbbooher at cox.net
Thu May 6 05:57:13 GMT 2004

Hidong,

Hi. Install the printer locally. Then set up a new local port in the form:
\\myserver\myprinter Make sure the myprinter you are sharing is not set up
with a driver. For example type redhat-config-printer, select a name
'myprinter' then select a port, but for the driver select "Raw Queue".

Enjoy,

tim