[Samba] Hi & HELP

ch725 jesus at jvr.cu
Wed May 5 16:36:17 GMT 2004

Hi, all every body
 My name is Jesus Reyes and I a new in the list.
 I need configure a Samba Server for my job.
My system is:
    -PC INTEL P4 at 1.6 GHz
    -SuSE LINUX 8.0
    -Samba 2.2.8
In my net have PC Win98, Win2k and XP
I have already  NT4 PDC (OLD_DOMAIN)

I try to configure samba for PDC but don`t work. My NT Server don`t see
MYDOMAIN and I try  to join in Win2k at new domain and ask me "The domain
are inaccesible or not exist".
I add the my machine in /etc/passwd and /etc/samba/smbpasswd
BUT I get the path \\main\  (MAIN is the netbios of my server) and logon
promt apear and logon with my password (create by smbpasswd -a user) and
came into the my home directory and share subdirectories.

BUT I can`t authenticate in SAMBA

Please I  need a urgent help,Below are the smb.conf  if I have a mistake
please helpme.

T.I.A

        Jesus

# Samba config file created using SWAT