[Samba] Logon script, help please

Mike Stewart mike at powys-training.co.uk
Wed May 5 08:35:38 GMT 2004

Ah, thanks John (and others).

You are correct... it is just a fileserver.  I hadn't realised that just connecting to a share was not the same as logging in (I'm quite new to Linux/Samba).  So I will now look at whether I need to set it up as a domain controller or if I will just leave a batch file in a common directory for users to sync their clocks when needed.

Again, many thanks for your assistance.

Mike