[Samba] Unable to gunzip file

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Tue May 4 21:22:42 GMT 2004

My guess is that your browser hosed it.  You could always try to wget it
using the address you were trying to download previously.  If you were
using a mozilla browser on some flavor of unix/linux, it's possible that
it is already gunzipped. Try installing directly with the file you have.

--
Paul Gienger                     Office:		701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.         Cell:			701-306-6254