[Samba] Samba 3.0.3 installing issue

Erwin Fritz efritz at glja.com
Tue May 4 20:50:24 GMT 2004

You need to set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the directory where your LDAP libraries are.

Try that.

I'm also, as I type this, wrestling with Solaris 9, Samba 3.0.3, and getting winbindd to properly store SID-uid mappings in AD. When you get to that point (if you're heading there), let me know if you run into problems.

Erwin Fritz