[Samba] domain member server problems

Sandor Feher sfeher at bluesystem.hu
Tue May 4 20:33:33 GMT 2004

Hi folks,

A friend of mine has one samba PDC and about ten member server around this
PDC. The only problem he has that he has to add the new users on every
member server instead of main them only on the PDC. So how can get member
servers synchronized. He uses samba password authentication. I think using
ldap could be the ultimate solution. I'm wondering your opinion.

thanks., Sandor

--
...Fehér Sándor...            ---    ....Sandor Feher....
 fejlesztési vezető           ---     development manager

        mailto:sfeher at bluesystem.hu  http://www.bluesystem.hu