[Samba] Re: specified network name no more available

Dragan Krnic dkrnic at lycos.com
Mon May 3 17:38:35 GMT 2004

>> I was stung by this bug yesterday myself and although
>> there are numerous references to this error message
>> I haven't seen any qualified resolution of the problem.
>> ... Because I think someone
>> from the Samba team should shed some light on the
>> topic and explain under what circumstances this
>> pathological behavious can be expected.
>
> I think Volker fixed this post 3.0.3 (see the latest
> SVN SAMBA_3_0 tree).

Thanks Jerry. Awfully nice of you to let me know that it
was fixed in 303. There was no response to my posting
but I didn't want to pester you on this assuming it is
not a very popular problem. Nice that it has been resolved.

Volker normally informs us when a package is ready. I
look up his site from time to time but his mail is always
first post so to say. I'll install it on my SuSE 9.1/64-bit
as soon as he can bake it or else grab it myself.

Cheers
Dragan