[Samba] Cannot sync browser list

Norbert Gomes Norbert.Gomes at orleans-tours.iufm.fr
Mon May 3 09:19:53 GMT 2004

Hello

I made exactly the same things and got the same messages on Friday but
they totally disappeared today (all the clients were turned off this
week-end)

The old server's IP adress may have stayed active on a client (a mistery
of NetBIOS ?)

Maybe the solution is to turn off all the clients during a certain
amount of time

Cheers

Norbert